Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Girl


I love my little girl so much. She has some cute quirkiness that I haven't really seen in another dog before--grant it, she still isn't much of a cuddle pup much to my dismay.

Here are the cute things she does:

  1. Whether it is first thing in the morning or the first thing when we get home, she has to greet everyone before going outside to potty.
  2. If you don't remind her to go potty immediately, she will be so taken with greeting everyone that she will piddle on the floor.
  3. When she first leaves her crate--no matter if it is 10 minutes or more--she does the downward facing dog position then stretches out to the superman pose (modified--no feet kicking back) and then she proceeds to pound her two front paws on the ground as she gives me a huge grin. I really need to figure out how to get this on video or pictures.
  4. She learned all of her mad fighting skills from her big brother Cloud and has since picked up a few tricks from foster brother Milo.
  5. A trick she learned from Milo is to kick back the dirt and grass (usually on to me) after she has peed/or pooped. She never did that before until we started walking with Milo.
  6. Apparently, anything that involves water will cause her to wiggle around the dirt trying to get dirtier.
  7. She loves her daddy! She was screaming her head off the second Part was away from view and I was walking too slow for her liking. She sounded like she was in epic pain!
  8. We play a game called "Little Girl" in which I come and jump and tickle her ribs. She gets a little crazy and sometimes nips me. But that smile and wiggle nub is so worth it!
  9. She loves her food! I think that's a corgi and a weim thing.
  10. She also kills roaches for me...I can thank Cloud for that too! She watches her brother protect me all the time and she's starting to do it now--and sometimes, she does it on her own accord!
Here's to my sweet little girl! I love you so much and miss you so much when I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment