I love my little girl so much. She has some cute quirkiness that I haven't really seen in another dog before--grant it, she still isn't much of a cuddle pup much to my dismay.
Here are the cute things she does:
- Whether it is first thing in the morning or the first thing when we get home, she has to greet everyone before going outside to potty.
- If you don't remind her to go potty immediately, she will be so taken with greeting everyone that she will piddle on the floor.
- When she first leaves her crate--no matter if it is 10 minutes or more--she does the downward facing dog position then stretches out to the superman pose (modified--no feet kicking back) and then she proceeds to pound her two front paws on the ground as she gives me a huge grin. I really need to figure out how to get this on video or pictures.
- She learned all of her mad fighting skills from her big brother Cloud and has since picked up a few tricks from foster brother Milo.
- A trick she learned from Milo is to kick back the dirt and grass (usually on to me) after she has peed/or pooped. She never did that before until we started walking with Milo.
- Apparently, anything that involves water will cause her to wiggle around the dirt trying to get dirtier.
- She loves her daddy! She was screaming her head off the second Part was away from view and I was walking too slow for her liking. She sounded like she was in epic pain!
- We play a game called "Little Girl" in which I come and jump and tickle her ribs. She gets a little crazy and sometimes nips me. But that smile and wiggle nub is so worth it!
- She loves her food! I think that's a corgi and a weim thing.
- She also kills roaches for me...I can thank Cloud for that too! She watches her brother protect me all the time and she's starting to do it now--and sometimes, she does it on her own accord!