Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy Chugs





I'm hoping that this video isn't too dark for you guys. I took it when I was at my mom's house. Morningstar and Angel do this all the time--even without jackets. I'll post the strange thing that Angel does in the next few days.

Oh and epic news! On May 7th we went to First Friday in the town next to us to watch the "Three Amigos" for a dollar with dollar pizza and beer. It was a good time. Of course, there was a street party afterward and we walked around. I saw a really large Boston Terrier and then...a Frenchie! I saw my first French Bulldog up close. He was sooo cute...and really hot too, poor thing was snorting. I just had to mention it for all of those Frenchie lovers out there. He was one of 2 in the area that the owner knows about. I wish it wasn't so dark and he wasn't so dark too because I'd totally take a picture of him.

4 comments:

  1. french bulldogs are super cute! a ton of people here in Boston have them so I get to see them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammy says she's never seen one in person, but she thinks they are really cute in the pictures she seen. Those are great prices for food and a movie too, according to Grammy, but you didn't say if Freya got to go...

    ReplyDelete