Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and hope you all have a great New Year!

Christmas was uneventful. I sadly didn't get the puppies anything personally but thankfully the Secret Santa at Weimaraner Addicts is what they got. Oh, also my mom (Grandma) also gave the pups some treats too on Christmas.

That morning I opened up the present (can't let them or else they will get territorial and fight) and got a nice Wubba to throw in the water, a kong the shape of a bone, a really cute Reindeer stuffie, and an Orka Ball. Cloud loves the kong soooo much! Freya likes it too and it is honestly quite hilarious to watch her carry something almost as big as she is.

Grandma gave them a bunch of cute dog cookies and raw hides (which Cloud got and Freya got the cookies) and some toys that are way not suitable for dogs so neither are getting--except maybe a future cat.

I wish I could post pictures but the means to download them are currently with my BF and I have no way of getting them off the camera as of right now. Sorry.

I also wanted to let you all know that after tonight, I will most like be awol until I'm capable of moving around ok. The reason being is I'm having surgery tomorrow. They said it was going to take about 2 weeks to recover...maybe less if I'm super good at healing and resting. Which, sadly, not remotely good at relaxing so this will be interesting.

I'll let you guys know how I"m doing as soon as I'm able. I hope you guys are doing well and hope to talk to you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too.

    I need to get Sadie a Kong. I forgot when I was shopping haha.

    I hope everything goes well with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll keep you in our thoughts for a speedy recovery! I'm sure your furry friends will help keep you company!

    Michelle & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you have a quick recovery. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please get well really soon! Some humans have a mutant healing factor and can recover really really quickly, and I hope you develop one too!

    Take care and happy new year!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and hoping for a quick recovery. Have a restful New Year and come back soon. We'll miss you!

    Hugs,
    Stella, Gunther & Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love WA Secret Santa...SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete