Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping list

I think both of our dogs really need these. Freya's at least good about not running around in the back seat.



















Seat covers are more for my peace of mind. Dr Foster and Dr Smith's site have these and they have a bucket seat version that is much needed for my car. Having airbags in the seat themselves hinders some of the seat covers I can use.




















Freya could definitely use this! Georgia is going to be hotter than norm (my prediction) and anything to help keep my baby cool is a welcomed plus.




















I still need to get collapsible bowls for the hiking we do on occasion. I also intend to get both dogs custom collars. http://www.cozycritter.com/collarspecs4.htm or http://www.collarmania.com/collar_mania_home are my two top choices in buying collars. Both have really awesome choices but one in particular cause you have more choices in the hardware that is involved in the collar.

I guess I'll have to work on the car stuff first. I've been pretty lucky so far that no one has had any kind of diarrhea explosion in my car. Cloud has done that to my boyfriend's truck...thank you gastritis--I've been too lucky so far.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, I'm going to check them out! Car stuff is on my list...

    Warmly,
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you to play a blog game called ONLY 8! Check out my blog to find out how to play!
    Warmly, Christiane

    ReplyDelete