8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Watching Freya grow up.
2. Eventually getting married.
3. Eventually having kids of my own.
4. Not having to work two jobs to get by.
5. Having all the dogs get along.
6. When Freya is leash trained.
7. Running with Freya
8. Being able to run a mile.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Loaded bikes in the bike barn for work.
2. Was an expert witness to four cases at work.
3.Almost got stuck by a train and had to take an even longer way home.
4. Stopped at Tractor Supply and Petsmart for our dogs.
5. Picked up pizza at Walmart and didn't have to wait 10 or minutes (for once!)
6. Loved on my puppy and then the Foster dog.
7. Cooked and fed my boyfriend and I.
8. Fed and walked dogs.
8 Things I Wish I Could do
1. Find my muse.
2. Start writing again.
3. Get over my asthma.
4.Go on a trip.
5.Sing Karaoke again.
6. Hope to find Milo a great home!
7. Read more.
8. Weight lift at the gym.
8 Shows I Enjoy (DVR)
1. Lie to me
7. American Dad
8. Sara Connor Chronicles: Terminator
Pavlova - Flash Back Friday
7 hours ago