Thursday, January 15, 2009

What do you think?

If you have seen me the last few days, you might have notice the changes. I keep changing them because it has really been 4 years since I first learned a little bit of html and figure things out all over again.

I'm still not 100% satisfied but it is still better than the basic templates that I could find on blogger.

I love purple and I realized that the last template I had was a little too busy for me but I was so frustrated by the end of that night I just left it as is.

I need to figure out how to make a header that I like using Freya's pic with the Gimp program on Linux (windows frustrated me to no end when I had to reload it on my lap top 9 hours as oppose to the hour with linux and stuff worked!) I've made random things, a filmstrip with photos of me and my boyfriend. I've shopped a pair of sunglasses out of a picture once too!

So, I'm sure I can figure it out, not sure if I'll go crazy by the end of it though. But that's part of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment